PLTC - Patrol Leaders' Training Camp - Piece of Lame Training Crap
Aargghhh...
Exams're coming in 3 weeks, so no more blogging for me till then, although I think I can crap some stuff now for the sake of crapping stuff.
Last Thursday marked the start of the first day in the rest of my life, as Sec. 2 scouts from Chinese High (my school, duh) joined other schools such as (I bet you haven't heard of them) Teck Whye, Fu Hua, Ghim Moh, Juying and Assumption English School (Many more) for the annual West Zone Patrol Leaders' Training Camp
Aargghhh...
Exams're coming in 3 weeks, so no more blogging for me till then, although I think I can crap some stuff now for the sake of crapping stuff.
Last Thursday marked the start of the first day in the rest of my life, as Sec. 2 scouts from Chinese High (my school, duh) joined other schools such as (I bet you haven't heard of them) Teck Whye, Fu Hua, Ghim Moh, Juying and Assumption English School (Many more) for the annual West Zone Patrol Leaders' Training Camp

<< Home