~*^Wood Chip Head Banger's personally impersonal blog^*~

*In a monotone* Welcome to this insignificant little creature's (A.K.A. Woodpecker) online journal. *Still in a monotone* We hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Monday, September 01, 2003

OOOooo... Blogger up!!
Under extreme pressure from seeing my CHS friends' (and cousin's) bloggers up, I have made the relatively (un)wise choice of breathing life into my very own blogger and freeing my personal thoughts to those loafing around in the WWW (Whole Wide World).....

So.... well, i admit that this first foray into creating and keeping an online journal is not exactly going to be a piece of cake for someone as messy, untidy, unkempt, blur, (the list goes on)..... as me, but with time, patience, effort, perseverance, (this list goes on too)....., this blog may well be a sign that I'm mature enough not only to "kebelakan- pusing" (180 degree turn) my studies, but also to keep a metaphysical logbook of my daily life.

Sigh....

In sooth I know not why I am sad, it wearies me you say it wearies you.... (Quoth The Merchant Of Venice [TMOV])

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home